Rules that must be followed at all times
- Do not RDM.
- Do not spam. Spam: Excessively typing/saying/doing something repeatedly in quick succession.
- Do not harass or disrespect others.
Do not minge or Fail Roleplay.
- If a staff member finds what you're doing unreasonable, you must stop, whether it is explicitly stated on the rules or not.
- Do not complain about decisions made by staff in-game or in Global Chat, instead, make a report/appeal on the forum.
- Do not avoid any punishment given by staff by any means
- Simulations, Training and Tryouts can only be in Hangar A, B and Simulation rooms. Tryouts can also be done in your battalion's bunks. Training can be done elsewhere on the ship, but you hold no authority in said area to "shoo" people off.
- Avoid lore names as you may be asked/forced to change names if the need for it arises.
- Do not prop block off areas of the ship to build simulations/training's/tryouts. Events are the exception.
- Powergaming is not allowed. (Actions in /me that directly affect another or do something that is not a feature on our server.) Ex: /me knocks you out, /me sets blaster to stun, /me climbs this wall. EXCEPTION: If the Host GM during an event allows it, then it's fine.
- Try to stay in-character as much as possible, this is a Serious RP server.
CHARACTER CLASS RULES
Breakdown for clones and their roles
- Clones are encouraged to join battalions.
- Clones can not use any specialized points until he or she joins a battalion.
- At no point are clones allowed to create an "Uprising". Any action like that will be met with in game jail time, and further disciplinary action may include removal from the server, including a ban.
- If a member of a battalion gets arrested, only a higher ranking member (2LT+, Jedi Master, Ensign) of that same battalion may bail the individual. No need for the whole battalion to complain outside the jail.
- You may join multiple battalions on different characters. If you are an officer in one battalion, the max rank you may hold in other battalions is Warrant Officer.
- Naval command everyone on the ship / planet during events.
- Outside of events Naval are given their own rank equivalent to clones.
- Crewman Apprentice -> Master Chief Petty Officer are equal to a Sergeant.
- Warrant Officers and Officer Cadets in Naval are equal to Warrant Officers clones.
- Ensign -> Captain are ranked equivalent to a Clone Commander.
- Admirals are slightly higher than that of a Clone Commander.
- Naval can never order troopers to break the clone law.
- Naval cannot bail themselves out of jail, or order someone to bail them out of jail.
- Naval are to adhere to the advice of the CG while under protection to ensure their safety. CG must still follow orders from Naval during events.
- Naval are the only ones who should be pressing buttons on the Bridge / Naval Wing unless incapacitated. (A Game Master has authority at that point)
- Naval do not have the authority to determine how another battalion is ran nor can Naval demote anyone from another battalion for any reason.
Jedi Order VIP+
Jedi Server Rules as Governed by the SUP Council
Breaking any of these rules will result in varying degrees of punishment by staff/CG.
- Do not use your powers on clones.
- Do not command clones to do anything. Exception: Given power to by commanding officers of a battalion or from the Navy Admirals. As well, they cannot command you.
- Do not join PVP sims unless given permission to do so by the host.
- Under no circumstances may a Jedi use a gun/grenades/stim kits. Lightsaber ONLY.
- Do not Force Leap on the SHIP unless it is to enter the Temple atop the ATC, or, during Defcon’s 1-4.
- Lightsabers must be: 2 Wide, 42 Long default.
- Your character’s name cannot be anything similar/resembling that of a Star Wars character whether Jedi, Sith, or other. OR. Have any rank in it such as “Master, Darth, etc…”
- May arrest those who break rules/clone laws, staff should only step in if someone is breaking any MAJOR server rules, or, is a repeat offender that just isn't learning.
- Must always put the exact reason the clone was arrested in their arrest messages, nothing vague like "defective clone" or "minge". Ex: "Breaking BHC" or "Bunnyhopping"
- Must always warn to stop first, lest it's serious like "Breaking Brotherhood Code".
- They are civilians, thus cannot be a part of Briefings/Debriefings unless required for the event to function.
- Wookies are allowed to assist in combat and use weaponry. Hold no authority, even over CT's. Must listen to the clones.
- R2-D2 droids cannot use weaponry of any kind. Their primary function is to hack into technology/stim people.
- C3-PO droids are translator droids, cannot use weaponry of any kind. Their primary function is translating languages.
- All Civilians may "attach" themselves to a Battalion.
Things that you can and cannot do during an event
- You may opt out of being in an event but you MUST not get in the way of the event, as well you cannot use any authority you have to tell others they cannot participate just because you don't wish to.
- One cannot force Naval/CDRs/etc... to not do something/do something. They can only suggest it to further the event.
- Naval as well cannot completely shut down an event from happening for any reason. Figure out a compromise or work-around.
- VIP's who play event characters must do as the GM Host asks and cannot minge/mic spam/etc... Take the role given seriously, we do not need Droids running around yelling racial slurs.
- One cannot make up rules/regulations that would invalidate something from happening which would further events. If you claim that the Republic doesn't allow "this" or "that". Find the ruling and present the evidence to support that claim.
- Debriefs do NOT always need to happen after every event.
In character laws that must be followed at all times.
- Never break the brotherhood code. (Assaulting another Clone/Naval/Jedi)
- Do not go to the 3rd floor. Avoid the Engine room, and other Battalion's barracks as well.
- Listen to high ranking officers regardless of battalion.
- Do not have your weapon out without permission, and certainly do not point it at innocents/officers/other people.
- Do not disrespect/talk down on other battalions, this may result in a full-demotion.
- Any breach of Clone Law will result in an arrest by a Coruscant Guard (CG).
Information and tips that may help you
- Salute 2nd Lieutenant and above.
- Call Sgt and above "Sir".
- Open your context menu, select the "salute" command to salute. No /me required.
- Breach of Clone Law or leaving the training area as CR will result in detainment & arrest.
- Contact staff/admins using @ [message here] (Only call staff if needed for OOC)
Last updated 06/18/17